Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Dazzles At 'Breaking Dawn' Premiere

There was magic in the air last night as a host of stars gathered for the premiere of the latest movie in the "Twilight" saga, "Breaking Dawn Part 1," held at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles.

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson certainly didn't disappoint as they made a stunning arrival for the world premiere. The 21-year-old Kristen Stewart donned a blue sequined J. Mendel gown and Jimmy Choo heels, which Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson found out were taking their toll on the actress.

The co-stars and real-life couple, who play lovers Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in the film, posed for the cameras with their arms wrapped tightly around one another."[My feet] hurt so bad," Kristen told Shaun.

"Usually they hurt. I just hurt my foot on 'Snow White' of course, because I do that to myself all the time. So, I think this is the last interview I'm going to stay in these heels."

Nikki Reed opted for a green asymmetrical Marchesa Resort 2012 dress. Ashley Greene looked stunning in a red custom Donna Karan strapless gown. Kristen paired her risque look with some black suede peeptoe platform pumps and wore her dark brunette locks hair in a messy updo while here eyes were made-up with a sultry smoky shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts