Bradley Cooper Is 2011’s Sexiest Man Alive

Bradley Cooper has been named 2011’s Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine for his baby blue eyes and a smile that lights up the big screen delighting millions of fans. 

In choosing Cooper, who has enjoyed box office success most notably in "The Hangover" films, the magazine said there was more to the actor than his dazzling baby blues and a killer smile. "I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this [title]," says the Hangover actor, 36 to the People Magazine.

"I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying." The 36-year-old actor dated Renee Zellweger for two years and has recently been linked to Jennifer Lopez.

People writes, "Ladies, take note: this Georgetown grad can whip up dinner, take you for a spin on his motorcycle and whisper sweet nothings in French (he's fluent!). Just don't try convincing him what a catch he is."

Cooper said his first thought when he was informed of the honors was, "My mother is going to be so happy." Runnersup on People's annual list this year were Ryan Gosling, Idris Elba, Tim McGraw and Alec Baldwin.

"If you're a single man and you happen to be in this business, you're deemed a player,” The Hangover star said. “But I don't see myself as a ladies' man."

Do you agree with People's choice? What are you waiting for, girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts