Emma Watson Shout “I Have Been Drunk!” on ‘Late Show With David Letterman’

British beauty Emma Watson visited “The Late Show with David Letterman” in New York City on July 11. Emma Watson was interrogated by David Letterman last night on Late Show With David Letterman about her Harry Potter co-star Daniel Radcliffe.

"That's all you wanted? Fine I got drunk, I have been drunk," she said, standing up and bowing to the cheering audience.

"I mean, yes, I have tried spirits! Of course, I've tried spirits," she said. "We drink at 18 in the UK -- but I'm actually legal to drink now in the US. It's worth mentioning -- I'm 21!"

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe recently shocked his fans with an admission that he's sober after struggling with an addiction to alcohol. "Gosh um, no," an embarrassed Watson, who is promoting the release of the final Harry Potter movie, said.

"To be honest, it's really not something that I genuinely know much about," she told David Letterman on the Late Show Monday night. "But as far as I know, he never took a sick day. He was like the most professional, amazing guy ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts