Who is Jennifer McDaniel? The New, Stunning Blond in Hulk Hogan

Who is Jennifer McDaniel? The New, Stunning Blond in Hulk Hogan’s Life Jennifer McDaniel and Hulk Hogan have been married for year. But the world still doesn't know too much about the 36-year-old blonde.

As reported earlier, the wrestling icon, 58, filed court papers last week accusing his ex, 52, of defamation, after she accused him of brutal physical abuse and cheating on her with a male wrestler. Hulk Hogan will celebrate his one-year anniversary to his new wife, Jennifer McDaniel, later this month. "I've moved on with my life, things are great again,"


Hogan told Us Weekly. "I know what it's like to be happy again." While that moment will likely be a happy one for the couple, Hogan has recently come under fire from his ex-wife, Linda Boella, who has made claims that the former WWF star was "violent" and "gay."

And we imagine that hasn't been fun to deal with. When Hogan and McDaniel first got together, many pointed out the strange similarites between McDaniel and Hogan's daughter Brooke. This can be some disturbing moment for the former World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) star Hulk Hogan when his ex-wife Linda Bollea claimed that Hulk Hogan had a homosexual affair with fellow wrestler Brutus Beefcake. "It's so ridiculous," he said.

"I don't mean to laugh about it, because it's not funny. But it's insane. It doesn't make any sense to me." Hogan told Us Weekly that if any of the allegations were true, he would have admitted to them. "If any of that was true, I would admit it, and I was a homosexual I would embrace it. It's just so crazy to hear, so I have a real problem with it," Hogan told the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts