Justin Timberlake Parties at the Marine Corps Ball

Justin Timberlake is a man of his word. Justin Timberlake accepted an invitation in July to attend the Marine Corps Ball, and last night the star kept his word.

"What I didn't know was how moved I would be by the whole experience," Timberlake, 30, posted afterwards on his website. The "In Time" star donned a black tuxedo to the event and was picked up at his hotel by Corporal de Santis, who was wearing her Marine Corps dress uniform.

DeSantis, a combat instructor, made headlines when she posted a video of herself asking JT out to the annual formal on YouTube. Timberlake wrote about “the honor and privilege” he had attending the ball.

He said, “I’ve always been very vocal about my support of our Armed Forces. I’ve always felt like they offered us the opportunity to live our lives freely without the fear that so many other nations have to endure still to this day. And, they do it without asking for anything in return. I had this very feeling walking into this dinner.”

De Santis spoke to Access Hollywood Friday about her upcoming date with Timberlake, and the Marine talked about a possible dance-off with the singer. "My friends keep saying, 'Dance-off!' They know about my skills," she said, adding, "I honestly don't think he'll be able to keep up with my group of people... I don't think he'll be able to keep up with us."

Kelsey asked the star to be her date after Sergeant Scott Moore posted a clip on YouTube asking Justin's "Friends with Benefits" co-star, Mila Kunis, to attend the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts