Kristen Stewart Goes Glam For W magazine

After the shooting and promoting the “Twilight” series for three years, Kristin Stewart was highly anticipating “that end-of-Bella moment. When she interviewed to the Editor at large Lynn Hirsch berg in September issue of W magazine she said that I am much wondered how I am going to feel this.

That moment came when the final honeymoon scene in the Virgin Islands wrapped up. After the scene “I was going to feel that is I do this. I felt like I could shoot this shoot into the dark sky and every place and every part of my body would shoot at night light.”

While giving the interviewed to the Breaking Dawn News she shares the most dramatic scenes of their life and also the climatic moments of the entire series of the “Twilight Films”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts