Emma Watson and Johnny Simmons Kissing Photos

Emma Watson was caught on the lens looking “very loved up” with ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ co-star Johnny Simmon in Los Angeles recently. Johnny Simmons is a pretty solid actor, and he’s probably a hell of a conversationalist.

Witnesses tell People the pair shared a kiss before stepping for meal together in Santa Monica, CA. The 21-year-old actress "Harry Potter" star have fallen for the 24-year-old actor on the set of the drama movie, which is being shot in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and the pair are already very close.

"I have very strong family values and I definitely hope that will be in my future," Emma revealed when asked about marriage and kids. "I can't wait to be a mum and have my own family one day." Simmons was constantly by Watson's side at an MTV Movie Awards afterparty June 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts