Rebecca Black My Moment Official Video

Rebecca Black BANG AGAIN! Rebecca Black is back with an all new song, ‘“My Moment”. Viral queen Rebecca black’s second single and video “My Moment” will become available for download or purchase on July 19. “My Moment” was written by Brandon “Blue” Hamilton who wrote a track on Never Say Never: The Remixes for JB.


Black is hoping she’ll become more than a joke one-hit wonder with today’s release of her second single “My Moment” which shows Viral queen Rebecca Black spinning around and blowing bubbles, hanging out with her teenage friends in a limousine and going shopping. “shhh…don’t tell! but my video is up on my channel” Rebecca Tweeted, adding, “check it out NOW!!!”

“My Moment” debut on Black’s Youtube channel starting at 8:00 p.m. on July 18 as well as the singer’s official website, RebeccaBlackOnline.com.


Were you the one who said that I would be nothing
Well, I’m about to prove you wrong
I’m not the only one who believes in something
My one wish is about to come true
Rebecca Black’s “Friday” is its pre-takedown height had amassed 167,370,534 views off of the ARK Music Factory account. It was released as a single on March 14, 2011, by ARK Music Factory as Black’s debut single. nearly 1.2 million dislikes, meaning approximately 1.88% of all viewers disliked the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts