Lady Gaga Weeps At 'So You Think You Can Dance' [VIDEO]

Last night, So You Think You Can Dance judges witnessed a moving, heart-felt performance by Marko, which ended up moving Lady Gaga to tears. The appearance was classic Gaga - she wore long blue wig, psychedelic costume and a gigantic military  hat that looked like it came from a Sgt. Pepper cover band.

The moment came during a dance by contestants Marko and Allison to the Jeff Buckley song, I Know It's Over. Film director Rob Marshall was also on the judging panel, while Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi, were in the audience.

The Poker Face star appeared as a guest judge on the Fox network show. And she was overwhelmed by emotion when she watched Marko and Allison's routine, set to the Jeff Buckley song, I Know It's Over. "I'm just so proud of you," said Gaga, her face wet with tears. "There are so, so many things I did wrong when I was younger. And so many things I wish I could take back and I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts