Sheryl Crow Wardrobe Malfunction At CMT Music Awards

Wearing a short, white skirt  to croon the song on a stool alongside Rock, Crow briefly flashed her underwear to the camera when she stood up. USA Today reports that the 49-year-old country singer Sheryl Crow appeared to have a wardrobe malfunction during Wednesday’s CMT Music Awards.


As she returned to the stage with country singer Sara Evans to introduce a performance by Lady Antebellum, she said: ‘People are tweeting that when I stood up from the stool, my underwear was showing.’ While appearing onstage with Kid Rock, Sheryl Crow accidentally let the crowd see what she had on under her mini dress.
Hosted by Kid Rock at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena, the CMT Awards embraced a rather stunning blend of pop in its country, with none of the evening’s winners.

The country music crooner made a solo performance of “My Kinda Party”. Georgia native Jason Aldean has scored six No. 1 country hits since the release of his 2005 debut.

“Ok, I’m just going to address the elephant in the room,” Crow told the crowd, “People all over America are tweeting that I was wearing a really short skirt when I sang with Kid Rock and that when I got up off the stool, I showed my underwear.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts