Sila Sahin Playboy Pics; 1st Turkish Woman Sparks Muslim Outrage

The young Turkish woman living in Stuttgart three years ago was photographed in the Maldives for the men’s magazine. The Playmate “April 2008” has been a model since 2006. The shoot for Playboy, the now 25-year-old described as amazing experience.


For actress Sila Sahin, being the first Turkish-German woman on the cover of the German edition of Playboy was downright revolutionary.

"I feel like Che Guevara," she told Playboy in the interview accompanying the photo spread. 
"What I want to say with these photos is, 'Girls, we don't have to live according to the rules imposed upon us,'" she said. Growing up, her family was more conservative than she wanted to be, she added.
Compared to the image she said a few months after the publication: “It was always my dream to be in Playboy depicted. I like the aesthetic images of the models.
"For years I subordinated myself to various societal constraints and did what others thought was right for me," she says in the "making-of" video on playboy.de. "The Playboy photo shoot was a total act of liberation."

 It’s very shocking for the Muslims outrage because I know many ideas about Muslim women that they don’t show their one hair of their body. They don’t go out without wearing their special dress which is called “Hijab”.


“It was always my dream to be in Playboy depicted. I like the aesthetic images of the models. It is true that her family was initially very critical. Especially the older generation was outraged…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts