Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Welcome Twins On 4th Wedding Anniversary

People reports that April 30 is double the pleasure for Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon. Not only did they welcome twins, but the couple celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary, too! The “Always Be My Baby” singer and her husband Nick Cannon celebrated their third wedding anniversary with the arrival of twins (a boy and a girl) on April 30 in LA.

The baby girl was born first, weighing 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 18 inches long, with her brother following at 5 pounds 6 ounces, and was 19 inches. The rapper/actor confirmed the happy news on his Rollin' With Nick Cannon radio show on Thursday morning, telling listeners, "In order for my wife and I to have our life, we need to be up front and I need to be able to share things with you and be real. I didn't even tell my wife I was gonna do this. I'm probably gonna get yelled at for not getting permission... We are having twins!"

"Congratulations to Mariah & Nick on the birth of #dembabies!!, a rep wrote on Carey's Twitter page. "Born, April 30th at 12:07pm ET. Mommy, Daddy & #dembabies are all doing fine!" That the singer was expecting twins was chattered about for months before Cannon finally confirmed it in December.

“My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever in life! I won’t ever be able to top this!” tweeted the new dad following his children’s birth. The pair got married in 2007 after a whirlwind romance. They were the subject of endless baby rumors, and the couple actually were expecting shortly after their marriage, but Carey had a miscarriage; they did not reveal the miscarriage until she announced her pregnancy last fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts